The vertical trailed mixer wagons Matrix Xeno series (with one vertical auger) and Xeno Jumbo (with two vertical augers) are high-performance machines characterized by an essential standard equipment that allows the customer to use a machine without compromise as regards the quality of cutting and mixing so as to obtain an optimal unifeed ration, but simple in its standard equipment. This is because in many cases the unifeed wagons of the most equipped series offer equipment that the farmer does not use with an unnecessary increase on the purchase cost of the machine.
The chopping-mixing wagons of the Xeno-Xeno Jumbo series can however be equipped with all the accessories that the customer may need to adapt the machine to the specific needs of the farmer.
All the components and materials used (reducers, augers, tanks, etc.) are common to the more expensive series to guarantee the breeder the same standards of reliability and quality of work.
- N. 1 or 2 vertical augers without crossbar equipped with boron steel knives
- Transmission of the auger / s with planetary gearboxes
- Without subframe
- One auger / e rotation speed
- N. 2 counter-knives with manual insertion
- Side discharge with slide on the right as standard
- Height adjustable drawbar
- Without braking system
- Tank with containment ring
- Mechanical support foot
- Single wheels
- Single axle
- Without plumbing
- LC weighing system mod. Winfarm (20 recipes, 50 components, 20 drains) with display mounted on a rotating support
- Inspection ladder
- Cardano included
- CE safety regulations excluded
All Italmix products can be customized thanks to a wide range of accessories.
Contact us to configure the machine according to your needs.
Other models / TRAILED VERTICAL MIXERS
For information and quotes write to us, we will be happy to reply as soon as possible ...